Apple Cooking Logs
Wood Depots Apple cooking logs works great for offset smokers, barrel smokers, charcoal and wood grills, as well as pizza ovens.
Apple has a high BTU output, and a long burn time making getting to your ideal cooking temperature faster, The temperature is easier to maintain and will hold longer while using less wood in the process.
Pieces vary in length from 8″ – 16″ long so out of the bag they are ready to be used without the need to split.
Also great for burning down to coals for open fire cooking on natural coals.
Wooddepots cooking logs are
- 100% naturally sourced from the Okanagan
- Naturally seasoned to under 20% which is recommended wood spec for most ovens
- Each bag is produced by hand ensuring a quality cut product.
- Great for experiencing the flavor of cooking over natural wood coals
- Pieces are split 1″ – 3″ wide
- Weighed for consistent amount of product in each bag
- Bag Size: 16 x 22 Weight: 30 lbs Volume: 1.5 CBF
- !!!!!!!!!!Delivery Canada Wide!!!!!!!