Retailers, look no further.
Supply your retail location with top-quality firewood.
To consistently deliver quality, clean, dry, meticulously packaged, ethically sourced firewood in a timely fashion to EVERY retailer location, restaurant, and residential customer.
To be the highest volume provider of firewood in Alberta.
Our firewood Facility
- 3.5 acres
- Gravel pads
- Scalable high efficiency ergonomic packing stations
- Current capacity is 1 truckload every 4 days
- Bulk holding area capable of 15 loads
- Packaged product area capable of holding 500 skids of product
- Our premium firewood is kiln dried birch.
- The kiln drying process is 100% natural and kills any pests and any larva/eggs that may be in firewood, allowing for transport across borders.
- Guarantees a consistent, no hassle burning experience because the wood humidity is always dry. Results in repeat sales.
- Birch burns very hot and does not smoke, resulting in a very pleasant wood to burn
- Our campfire mix consists of the hardest of the softwood (Douglas Fir, and Larch/Tamarack)
- Less popping and sparking than Pine or other softwoods
- Available in plentiful supply
- Dry and ready to burn because they are cut dead standing
- Average price point for industry
We Help Sell
- Website has been in existence since 2012 and was the first in Calgary and area, giving it top organic google rankings.
- All retail locations are added to our locations map for site visitors to reference.
- Listing mentions on Facebook and over 100 community groups and pages.
- We understand getting buy in from all locations can be difficult especially any franchise you may have. We follow up with your retail locations and sell the product direct.
- We are fully capable of turnkey DSD from Sales to Distribution.
DSD Services Available
- Convenient ecommerce portal so locations can order direct
- Route notification app that provides live delivery notifications and updates
- WoodDepot.ca is owned by a distribution company
- Infrastructure is in place to deliver to most towns and cities in Western Canada
- Live delivery tracking keeps locations current as to when deliveries will arrive.
- Warehousing/crossdocking capabilities in the following cities: